Sheet-Pan Rosemary Winter Vegetables
Looking for a fun take on your dinner vegetables? With the addition of orange, this one pan meal is fresh, sweet, and savoury!
Picture and Recipe By: Full of Plants
- 1 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 2 beets, peeled and sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Optional: Orange slices
Orange Tahini Dipping Sauce:
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. orange zest
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. smoked paprika
- A pinch of cardamom
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Add the chopped parsnip, beets, fennel, brussels sprouts, carrots and garlic to a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and orange juice. Sprinkle with rosemary, coconut sugar, and sea salt.
- Toss to coat the veggies with the oil and spices. Try to arrange the veggies into an even layer. You can add orange slices for more flavour.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the veggies are cooked.
- Make the yogurt dipping sauce
Soma and Soul Wellness
Full of Plants: Sheet-Pain Rosemary Winter Vegetables