Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
Picture and Recipe By: Food With Feeling
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour (can sub oat flour for gluten free version)
- 1 cup of almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 cup of hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Carrots and celery sticks, for serving
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. You can also use to medium-small baking sheets if that’s what you have.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, milk, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix until fully combined.
- Working in batches, dredge the cauliflower florets in the batter and tap each on gently to get rid of excess batter. You want them to be fully covered but not dripping. Line them on the baking sheet.
- Once all of the florets are covered in the batter and on the baking sheet, bake for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the cauliflower bakes, whisk together the hot sauce and maple syrup. When the cauliflower is out of the oven, drizzle the sauce over the cauliflower and toss to combine so that they are evenly covered in the sauce.
- Serve with dipping sauce and veggie sticks and ENJOY!